View the original version from Source link
Math can be a hard cookie to crack but these Halloween math worksheets will make it a bit more fun (and spooky!).
We believe that kids learn more when they are having fun! Math can be a frustrating experience for many kids but these Halloween Math Worksheets invite black cats, witches, bats, and pumpkins to join in the math fun for some hands on learning!
Share these worksheets with your kids – and share them with the teachers in your life. They are completely free to download and you can use them as often as you like.
Halloween Math Worksheets
Halloween Math FUN!
These will keep your kids busy for quite a while. There are many different levels of math problems so you will find something for kids from Kindergarten to Grade 4 just print out those that work best for your kids.
The Halloween Math Worksheets set Includes:
There are 4 sets waiting for you and each of these has 5 pages! Each set includes a lot of spookiness:
- 1 page with simple equations.
- 1 pages with harder equations.
- 1 page with color by numbers.
- addition and multiplication worksheets have 1 page with pyramid equations.
- addition, subtraction, and multiplication have another page with equations.
- division and fractions pack has 2 pages with fractions (one to color and one to write the fractions).
Click to download and print at The Printables Library at Kids Activities Blog:
More Halloween Learning Printables
More Halloween Activities