View the original version from Source link
1. Place meat in a glass baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add orange juice, oregano, and thyme, and let marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat and brush with oil. Grill meat until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
3. Transfer meat to a cutting board and chop into 1/2-inch pieces. Keep warm.
4. Using the same heated grill pan, grill tortillas, turning constantly, until crisp, about 6 minutes. Divide cheese equally among tortillas. Grill until cheese is melted.
5. Top each cheese tostada with 1/4 cup chopped meat, the radishes, cilantro, onion, and avocado slices. Sprinkle with lime juice and enjoy.